Sunday, August 23, 2009

HIIIIIIII!!!!

SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST WROTE HERE!

The previous post marked my 1 year to ORD, now 5 months to ORD!!! I've not written here on this blog cos I simply grew lazy of blogging, and no one reads my blog anyway so, whatever!

Well it's more or less official.

I'M GOING TO PURSUE A MEDICAL DEGREE IN UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES, SYDNEY FOR THE NEXT 6 YEARS.

YES! 6 years. What a bloody long time! By the time I'm back, I would be 27. Can't imagine that man, so old. (That's if I choose to come back, Sydney's too nice a place.)

And yes I'll be leaving Singapore in 6 months time, for 6 years. I still can't imagine studying for another 6 years. It's like primary school all over again, x10000 times the difficulty. However, I so am looking forward to ORD.

Looking back, I think I have grown so much in joy. Reading my previous posts months ago, I think I stopped complaining so much. I guess the more I put my trust in God, the more problems seem soooo tiny and easy to solve. Yes, God's favour's upon me. Many times I struggle in army, but He always provides a nice way out, and yes rewards too! LIKE OFFs! Hard to get offs in my unit, but there's still some!

I have come a long way. Time really flies. I think 2 years of army can't compare to what I'll go through in these 6 years. I'm free in army, but I have NO freedom. Don't think I'll be very free in Uni though.

I'll start a new blog once I get over there. Hopefully I'll be able to update everyone about my future place and Uni.

Bye!

No comments: